Our team of certified Salesforce consultants and developers focus exclusively on the Salesforce solution portfolio. Therefor our Salesforce consultants work closely with our SAP teams.
Customer Experience Platform
Enter new markets with Salesforce
Your approach should be thoughtful and well planned. We help you define a Salesforce deployment strategy based on your existing processes and systems.
One of our core competencies is the integration of Salesforce with SAP. We help you to implement integration scenarios with and without the use of middleware.
Data transfer from your legacy systems is supported by Salesforce out of the box. We help you with data extraction, data cleansing and data transfer.
cbs Expert Team
Seamless on premise to cloud transformation
Planning and implementation of E2E processes from Salesforce to SAP
Consideration of integration requirements during process design
Conversion of quota to order processes with configurable materials
Best Practices for Master Data Management
An integrated customer master data system is the success factor and basic building block of any CRM solution, especially in the digital age.
Our best practices and solution components:
- Implementation of data governance regulations
- Increase and safeguarding data quality
- Targeted measurement and increase of buying center information
- Seamless SAP integration
Seamlessly integrated sales, service and marketing processes
Build on our industry best practices from the first day of the project: As an important building block for process integration, we provide solutions for the exchange of the following master and transaction data:
- Customers and contact persons
- Sales price conditions
- Material master data
- Dependencies when using variant configuration
- Quotation or order creation in the ERP backend
- Supply of reporting data from BW or ERP (orders, invoices)
- Assets /Equipment
- Service contracts, service quotations, service orders, goods movements
Faster to close business
With Salesforce CPQ (Configure Princing Quote), you can picture the quotation process including complex pricing and configuration in Salesforce. As a long-time consulting partner to the manufacturing industry, we bring project experience and solution modules for a fast implementation.
If you want to use an SAP ERP system for the control of your logistics and production processes, we will support you concretely:
- Extraction of dependencies and transformation into the CPQ data model
- Extraction of sales price conditions and transformation into the CPQ data model
- Creation of quotations or orders when transferring the Salesforce configuration to SAP
More efficient to close business
You want to quickly take advantage of the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution for your quotation process and access SAP ERP data such as configuration and pricing information in real time. You don’t want to lose functions that have been developed over many years?
Then use our Configure Printing Quote solution developed especially for the manufacturing industry. With cbs CX CPQ, you don’t need to worry about transforming existing data and functioning processes, but can focus on the missing functions and improving customer interaction and experience.